But, what the hey, it’s for a friend of mine. :)
Fellow bookworms, ASSEMBLE! Check out this awesome website where bookworms from across the globe can chat about their favorite books and hang out with fellow bookworms. A friend of mine has recently started this up, and both she and I would greatly appreciate it if you checked it out. Just go to onemorechapter.prophpbb.com. Thanks!
Here’s how it works.
This forum is a place for bookworms. The phrase “Fellow bookworms, assemble!” is not just another catch phrase. It is a calling to all those who love to read. It beckons them to unite against the common good: being sociable. So turn on your iPod, grab your favorite book, curl up in your reading corner and give this forum a try.
so many feels, so many feels.
the heroes of olympus. [cred]
And the tears stream down your face
I need some.
So please be a dear and like this post.
And I shalt follow thee.
Thank ya very much!
Jason has a problem, Piper has a secret, Leo has a way with tools, Percy is confused, Hazel is supposed to be dead, Frank is a klutz and Annabeth is terrified x
Okay! To my lovely little followers (and those of you reading this from the Percy Jackson tags)…Hello! *waves*
I’m going to cut to the chase. I need writing prompts. Lovely little fanfiction prompts preferably from the Percy Jackson fandom. I was hopelessly bored so I decided to ask my tumblr peeps for the juicy morsels of PJatO and HoO goodness.
And then I got to thinking, why not hold an awesome prompt contest? Huh? Huh?
First place gets a fanfic from their prompt (duh), TWO follows (from me and a friend), and a promotion on each of our blogs!
Second place gets a fanfic and two follows!
Third place gets a fanfic and one follow!
*will probably update prizes when I think of better ones. :P
So here’s the details/rules.
1. The first thirty prompts will be included in the competition.
2. Keep it clean people! My ten-year-old sister likes to read my fics. Just to keep it in perspective.
3. Any pairing you like, though please no girl/girl or boy/boy. I know that most of you will probably dislike this, but I have my standards and I would like to keep them. I don’t hate on you for liking that stuff, so please don’t hate on me for the opposite. Thank you for understanding! :D
4. If you have a prompt and the slots are already filled up, send it anyways! I’m always on the lookout for inspiration!
5. My submit box is being stupid so just send it through my ask box. :P
6. When all the slots are filled there will be voting!
7. To view the prompts I will set up a page on my blog you can go to at any time. It will show you all thirty prompts.
8. Once again, vote through my ask box.
9. Time to vote will be set when all the slots are filled.
10. There will be three rounds of voting. Top ten, top five, and top two.
11. Umm….I think that’s it. Go have fun, kiddos! :D
Your’s in demigodlishness and all that…peace out.
The Lost Hero movie poster, requested by jenniferlawrenceatemyurl.
why is it rated R?!
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.
To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.